ABOUT THE DESIGNER
Kristin Lomauro’s career started in 1991, after graduating with a BA in Interior Design
from Marymount University. Kristin’s “young and promising”
reputation has landed her in several design publications, Better Homes
& Gardens, Home Magazine & San Diego Home Garden/Lifestyles – which featured her space at the San Diego Historical Society Showcase
House on it’s cover.
Kristin has continued her dedication in the design scene in San
Diego, where she has designed rooms in five showcase houses and one
year as design coordinator.
Though Kristin’s office is in San Diego, she has designed countless
versatile projects throughout the country, from a Spanish Revival in Beverly
Hills, a modern mountain house in Aspen to an uptown apartment in Manhattan.
Kristin's passion for architecture and interior design is reflected in the end result of her projects and her client's delight. Her timeless designs emerge from the architecture of the home
and the lifestyle of each client. “I enjoy getting to know my clients
on a personal level, it’s important that the design reflects their
personal style”. This approach enables her clients to immediately
feel at home.
THE DESIGN PROCESS
Each job may include some or all of these steps:
- Initial consultation where we evaluate the clients needs & wants
- Coordinating new construction, working directly with the architects
- Design & prepare furniture & lighting plans
- Design & draw built-in cabinetry & other custom interior
- Select materials & finishes for interior & exterior surfaces
- Select bath fixtures, door & cabinet hardware & lighting
- Design & select stone & tile for fireplaces, kitchens &
- Design, select, purchase & install all interior furnishings &
- Organize all installations & deliveries